Advanced Consultative Partnering™
This highly interactive two to three day workshop equips leadership-level consultants and managers with the tools and skills they need to move the partnering dynamics of their organizations to a new level.
Advanced Consultative Partnering presents an advanced view of Consultative Partnering skills while focusing participants on leading projects, managing challenging interactions, and effectively communicating value propositions. In addition, participants improve their ability to influence at C-level, deliver value-based recommendations, and model consulting behavior to further build and reinforce Consultative Partnering skills among their staff and peers. Participants will develop skills to handle the most difficult and challenging client interactions that result in better relationships and partnership with their clients, and will learn to use a systematic consulting process that provides detailed steps for consistently getting successful business results.
During the workshop, participants engage in dynamic discussions and job-specific application activities using customized cases and real-life examples, and receive feedback through self-assessments and coaching. They focus on their team and individual situations during the workshop, spending over 75% of the course time on interactive and experiential activities.
This advanced workshop is targeted at senior consultants and managers across industries who interact at senior levels with internal and client organizations at all phases of large or complex initiatives. They are often responsible for leading, managing and coaching a team of more junior consultants.
After completing the Advanced Consultative Partnering workshop, participants will be able to:
Build Strong Business Partnerships Among People and Teams
- Define the role of the leader and senior consultant in the organization and their responsibilities in developing consultative partnership relationships.
- Determine clients’ expectations for the consulting team, and identify and eliminate obstacles to meeting those expectations.
- Understand other’s personality, style, and needs in interactions, and develop interaction strategies that build trust and partnership.
Leverage Expertise and Value While Managing Client Interactions
- Make explicit in client interactions how the consulting teams’ expertise adds value.
- Apply the Managing Client Interactions model and skills in difficult interactions where risk and emotions are high in order to meet goals and build trust and partnership.
- Apply a Consultative Process to Consistently Produce Positive Results
- Gain agreement with clients and teams about how you will work together, and establish clear understanding of the client’s business issues and needs that will affect outcomes.
- Gain commitment by presenting ideas and recommendations in a way that influences and focuses on client benefits, and implement solutions that meet client business goals.
For more information, contact Advance Consulting Inc. at 831-372-9444, email@example.com, or advanceconsulting.com Copyright 2011, Advance Consulting Inc. All rights reserved.